1. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add the onions and pepper and saute until they soften and brown (8-10 minutes).
2. Add turkey, breaking up, and cook until brown (5-8 minutes). Drain fat.
3. Add garlic, chili powder, and flour. Cook, stirring, until flour smells nutty (1 minute).
4. Add beer, chocolate, and tomatoes. Simmer until the sauce thickens and the turkey is fully cooked, stirring occasionally (20 minutes).
5. Stir in the beans, corn, and salt. Cook until heated through (3-5 minutes)
6. Serve hot with tortilla chips.