1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Spray a large (12 inch) ovenproof skillet or 9-by-13- inch pan with vegetable cooking spray. Following the Dough Prep instructions (see page 42), stretch dough to fit snuggly into the bottom and partly up the sides of the pan.
2. Spread ricotta cheese over bottom of dough up to the sides. Sprinkle with pepper.
3. If desired, remove fronds from fennel bulb and reserve. Core bulb and dice -,- there should be about 1/2 cup. Scatter over ricotta, then sprinkle with sausage crumbles.
4. Bake pizza until just brown on top, about 12 to 15 minutes.
5. While pizza bakes, coarsely chop fennel fronds if using to yield about 2 to 3 Tbsp. Heat tomatoes in a small saucepan just until simmering. Transfer to a gravy boat.
6. When pizza is ready, garnish with fennel fronds if using, slice, and serve with tomatoes on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013