1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Toast sesame seeds. Place seeds in a small nonstick skillet over medium-highheat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer seeds to a plate to cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes.Thinly slice the scallion and stir in. Peel and halve cucumbers lengthwise. Removeseeds and slice thinly, crosswise. Add to the vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate while you prepare the fish.
4. Add canola or vegetable oil to a 9-by-3-inch baking pan. Turn fish in the oil to coat both sides. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice, and spoon the mixture over the fish. Sprinkle with black pepper. Bake until fish is opaque and cooked through, about 10 minutes for 1/2- to 3/4-inch fillets or 12 to 14 minutes for 1-inch steaks.
5. To serve, remove cukes from the fridge and toss with toasted sesame seeds. Placefish on 4 plates along with a large spoonful of sesame cucumbers.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2011