1. Place a steamer basket in a saucepan and heat to boil over high heat. While water is heating, wash and snap tips from beans. Cut potatoes in quarters.
2. Place vegetables in steamer basket over boiling water and steam for 8 to 12 minutes, or until a fork slides easily into a potato.
3. While beans and potatoes cook, make vinaigrette. Whisk olive oil with lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, onion, sugar, salt, pepper, and dill.
4. When vegetables are cooked, place in a large bowl and toss gently with dressing to coat. Taste for seasoning.
5. Serve slightly warm, chilled, or at room temperature, topped with pine nuts.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007