1. Preheat broiler on high. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice banana and cut strawberries in half. Peel and separate clementines intosegments. Place each fruit in a separate bowl.
3. Break crackers into 16 squares and place on a baking sheet. Break chocolate barinto 8 pieces and place a piece on 8 of the cracker squares. Place a marshmallow on top of each chocolate piece and on top of the remaining 8 crackers.
4. Broil until marshmallows are lightly browned and gooey, about 1 minute.
5. Remove pan from oven and allow crackers to cool about 1 minute, then transferto a serving plate. Dip a fork in water and gently press it down on each toastedmarshmallow to slightly flatten it. Wet the fork each time before pressing marshmallows to prevent melted marshmallow from sticking to the fork. Top the chocolate marshmallow crackers with your choice of fruit, then top with a marshmallow-only cracker, marshmallow side down. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2011