1. Stir sour cream and lime zest together in a small bowl to make citrus cream; refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar, and nutmeg (if using). Blend until smooth, about 10 seconds, scraping down sides as needed, then let batter rest in blender at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. After batter has rested, place a large cast-iron skillet on middle rack of oven and heat to 425 degrees. Carefully transfer preheated skillet to stovetop (handle will be extremely hot) and add butter. When butter is melted, pour batter into skillet and carefully return to oven.
4. Bake until Dutch baby is puffed and lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Turn off oven and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Scatter berries over top and dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately with citrus cream.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2020