1. Trim excess fat off Boston Butt. Using the Chinese Five Spice Blend, coat and rub the pork on all sides until evenly covered. Place pork in a slow cooker and add the sesame shoyu sauce and water into the pan. Set on low for 10 hours.
2. Twenty minutes before you're ready to serve, mix together the slaw kit and set in the refrigerator to stay cool.
3. Slice baguettes horizontally in half. Feel free to cut into smaller portions, or assemble the sandwich as a whole and slice when done.
4. Pull pork from the cooker and set aside in a large bowl, reserving the remaining liquid. Pull the pork apart and shred into bite-sized pieces. Add 1 cup of the leftover cooking liquid to pork and toss to evenly coat.
5. Assemble the sandwich: On the bottom piece, layer the pulled pork. Follow with a stripe of salsa across, and then with a layer of the slaw. Rip leaves of cilantro and sprinkle across the slaw. Top with other side of the baguette, and slice each sandwich into 6 pieces. Enjoy!