1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 325 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, spices, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth, then whisk in molasses, vegetable oil, grated ginger, and vanilla. Using a rubber spatula, fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until no dry flour remains. (Dough will feel sticky and be very thick.)
3. Spoon dough onto prepared baking sheet to form two 10" rows running parallel to long sides of baking sheet. Using damp hands, pat each row into a 2 1/2x12" rectangle. Bake until edges are firm and top is just set, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through. Leaving oven on, slide rectangles (with parchment) onto a cutting board and let cool 10 minutes. Set a wire rack in baking sheet.
4. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut rectangles diagonally into 3/4"-wide slices, then arrange biscotti cut side up on rack. Continue to bake until crisp and lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes, flipping biscotti halfway through. Let cool completely on rack.
5. Combine white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each one, until chocolate is mostly melted (a few stirs will melt any remaining pieces). Working quickly, dip half of each cookie in chocolate, scraping excess on edge of bowl, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with ginger, pistachios, and/or cranberries. Let sit until hardened, about 1 hour, before serving or packaging.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, December 2021