1. Pierce sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave until fully tender, 12 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through; set aside.
2. While sweet potatoes are cooking, place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat broiler. Pat chicken thoroughly dry with paper towels and transfer to a bowl. Add dressing, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
3. Transfer chicken to a foil-lined baking sheet and broil until surfaces are browned in spots, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and flip over with tongs, moving chicken to one side of baking sheet. Add green beans to other side of baking sheet, toss with oil, and sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Return to oven and continue to broil, flipping chicken every few minutes, until chicken is cooked through and green beans are tender, about 10 more minutes.
5. When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, halve lengthwise and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Mash with a potato masher until smooth, then stir in butter and ginger; season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with chicken and green beans.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2019