1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Grind oatmeal into a fine flour in a food processor or blender to yield 1/3 cup. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in baking mix and almond flour. Set aside.
3. Place beans and water in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Alternately, use an immersion blender and a deep bowl. Measure out 1/3 cup and set aside. Reserve remaining puree for another use.
4. Place butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat until creamy, about 1 minute. Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth. Beat in vanilla.
5. Stir cornstarch and reserved 1/3 cup bean puree into the batter.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the batter in 3 batches, beating on low speed for about 30 seconds after each addition. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans if using.
7. Drop cookies by the heaping teaspoonful about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
8. Bake cookies until they are lightly golden, about 11 to 14 minutes. Let cookies cool?on the pan for about 1 minute, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013