1. Place a rack in the upper-middle of oven and heat to 500 degrees. Brush a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. On a floured countertop, roll dough into a 10x15" rectangle (about 1/4" thick). Transfer to oiled baking sheet and pierce all over with a fork.
3. Spread 1/2 cup jam over dough and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through. Top with goat cheese and let cool slightly.
4. Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining 1 teaspoon jam, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Toss in arugula and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Before serving, cut into pieces and top with dressed arugula.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January-February, 2016