1. Heat grill to medium, then clean and oil grates. Grate 1 teaspoon zest from one lemon and reserve. Cut lemons into wedges for serving and set aside.
2. Skewer tomatoes onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Gently brush avocado halves and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill avocados, flipping once, until both sides are well marked, 6 to 8 minutes. Grill skewers, turning once, until tomatoes are lightly marked but still hold their shape, about 2 minutes. Transfer avocados and tomatoes to a cutting board and let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Cut avocados into 3/4" pieces. Transfer half to a bowl and mash lightly with a fork. Cut tomatoes in half and add to bowl along with remaining avocado pieces; gently fold in 1 tablespoon oil, reserved lemon zest, the juice from one lemon wedge, and salt.
4. Brush both sides of bread slices with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and place on grill. Close lid and cook, flipping once, until toasted and lightly charred on both sides, 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Transfer toasts to a cutting board and top evenly with avocado mixture, basil, and red pepper flakes. Cut each toast in half on the diagonal and serve with remaining reserved wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2018