1. Place cedar planks in a container and cover with water; soak for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour, then drain and pat dry.
2. Combine lentils and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and gently simmer, stirring occasionally, until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
3. While lentils are cooking, preheat grill to medium. Season salmon with salt and pepper and arrange on soaked planks. Transfer to grill, cover, and cook until salmon is cooked through but still slightly translucent in center, 12 to 15 minutes. Carefully remove planks from grill, tent loosely with foil, and set aside.
4. Drain lentils and return to saucepan. Add spinach and 1 teaspoon oil and stir until just wilted; season with salt and pepper to taste. In a medium bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil.
5. To serve, spoon lentil mixture onto plates and place salmon fillets on top. Sprinkle evenly with dressed tomatoes and the goat cheese and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2018