1. Preheat an outdoor grill. Alternatively, preheat a stovetop grill pan.
2. Trim ends from onion and cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Trim ends from summer squash and zucchini and cut into quarters. When grill is hot, coat the grill surface lightly with cooking spray and grill onions until well marked and tender, about 12 to 16 minutes, turning once. After turning the onions place squash and zucchini skin-side down on the grill. Grill until marked and tender, about 6 minutes total, turning once.
3. At the same time, place sausages on the grill, turning several times until well browned. With a sharp knife, split the sausages lengthwise without cutting all the way through, and cook, cut sides down, until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
4. While veggies and sausages grill, prepare the raspberry-ginger relish. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Mince onion and add to saucepan with ginger. Sautee until onion is softened, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add raspberries, vinegar, sugar, and mustard and cook, mashing the berries lightly and stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Divide sausages and vegetables among 4 plates. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper. Top sausages with reserved raspberryginger relish and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014