1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (alternatively, use a stovetop grill pan).
2. Place frozen shrimp in a colander and run cold water over them, tossing occasionally to ensure that they are all exposed to the water, until they are thawed and bendable.
3. Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in rice. Cover pot, lower heat to medium or medium-high, and simmer until rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a large bowl to cool slightly.
4. While the rice is cooking, place broccolini, pepper, zucchini, and tomato in a second large bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat. Set aside.
5. Lightly toast sesame seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
6. In a small bowl, stir together rice vinegar and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in ginger and Tabasco. Add oil in a slow stream, whisking to emulsify. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to blend. Transfer half the dressing to a separate medium bowl. Add garlic and honey mustard and stir to combine. Add thawed shrimp and toss to coat.
7. Lightly oil the preheated grill surface. Drain shrimp, discarding excess marinade. If desired, thread shrimp on skewers. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill and set aside.
8. Wipe grill surface clean. Place vegetables in a grill basket, draining off any excess marinade if needed. Grill vegetables, turning occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 to 5 minute. Set aside.
9. Pour vinaigrette over the rice and toss to coat grains thoroughly. If you used skewers, remove shrimp from skewers. Add shrimp and vegetables to the rice. Gently stir in scallions and carrots. Scatter sesame seeds on top. Serve immediately, at room temperature, or chilled.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2015