1. Zest lemon into a medium bowl, then halve crosswise; set one half aside. Squeeze juice from remaining half into bowl with zest, then whisk in oil, 2 tablespoons oregano, the honey, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken, stir to coat, and let marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, halve cucumber lengthwise, then use a spoon to scrape out seeds. Carefully grate cucumber on large holes of a box grater, then use hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Transfer grated cucumber to a small bowl, then stir in yogurt, mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. When ready to cook, prepare grill for two-zone cooking: Heat primary burner to high and other burner(s) to low for at least 10 minutes, then clean and oil grates. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
4. Arrange skewers on hot side of grill along with halved lemon, cut side down. Cook, flipping skewers once, until both sides of chicken are well marked, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Leaving lemon on hot side of grill, move skewers to cooler side. Grill, covered, until chicken registers 165 degrees, 8 to 10 more minutes. Transfer chicken and lemon to a clean plate, cover loosely with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
5. To serve, spread tzatziki on a platter and top with skewers. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon oregano and squeeze grilled lemon over top.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2020