1. Preheat grill. While it is heating, make the slaw. Peel cucumber, trim ends, and shred into a colander; leave to drain.
2. Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, and chili paste or red pepper flakes in a medium bowl until sugar dissolves. Mince shallot and mint leaves and add to lemon juice mixture.
3. Prepare the sliders. In a medium bowl, mix together lamb, garlic, chili sauce, and black pepper until just combined. Form mixture into 8 (21/2 inch) patties. Coat the preheated grill surface lightly with cooking spray and grill patties, turning once, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Squeeze some of the liquid out of the shredded cucumber and add to bowl with lemon juice. Stir to combine.
5. Assemble the sliders. Trim ends from tomatoes and cut each into 4 slices. Split buns and place a tomato slice on each bun bottom and top with a slider. Top sliders with a dollop of yogurt and a forkful of the cucumber slaw. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014