1. Heat grill to medium-high, then clean and oil grates. Thread tomatillos, onion, jalapenos, and garlic onto 3 metal or soaked wooden skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until veggies are lightly charred on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes total.
2. Transfer tomatillos, cilantro, and sugar to a blender. Trim root end off onion and peel garlic. Scrape away some of the burnt skin from jalapenos. Add onion, jalapenos, and garlic to blender and puree until smooth, about 45 seconds; transfer mixture to a large saucepan.
3. Add broth, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon oil to tomatillo mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture reduces to 2 1/2 cups, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt to taste. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate until chilled.
4. Stir together butter, garlic, and hot sauce until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover, and set aside.
5. Pat split side of lobster tails dry with a paper towel. Brush evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and grill, split-side down, until shells begin to turn bright red around the edges, about 5 minutes. Flip and brush reserved butter mixture evenly onto lobster meat. Continue to grill until lobster is cooked through and opaque, about 2 minutes.
6. To serve, arrange tomato slices on a platter, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Place the lobster tails on top and spoon some of the chilled salsa verde over tails; serve with remaining salsa on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August, 2017