1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F to 450 degrees F).
2. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, butter, garlic, salt, and chili powder.
3. On a flat plate, stir together cheese and cilantro.
4. Grill the corn, turning a few times, until it's marked and has brown patches on all sides, about 10 to 13 minutes.
5. Using a pastry brush or knife, spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture on all sides of the corn.
6. Roll each ear in the cheese-cilantro mix. Serve immediately, with lime wedges on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2015