1. Preheat grill. In a medium bowl, mix ricotta with pepper. Set aside.
2. Slice polenta into 8 even slices. Lightly spray both sides of each slice with cooking spray.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium high and add diced pancetta. Cook and stir until pancetta is crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a plate and set aside. Drain any excess fat. Add ground beef to same skillet. Cook and stir until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain any fat. Stir in sauce. Reduce heat to medium low.
4. While ground beef is cooking, grill polenta on each side until marked, 4 to 5minutes per side.
5. To serve, divide spinach among four plates and top each serving with 2 slices polenta. Pour an equal amount of sauce (about 1 cup) over each serving of polenta, then top sauce with 2 Tbsp. ricotta. Garnish each plate with crispy pancetta. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2009