1. Heat grill to medium-high for at least 10 minutes, then clean and oil grates. Meanwhile, whisk 4 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar, the mustard, and thyme in a small bowl. Transfer 3 tablespoons mixture to a large bowl and reserve for dressing; set remaining mixture aside for grilling.
2. Season pork all over with salt, pepper, and the garlic powder; transfer to a plate. Toss peaches with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
3. Transfer peaches, cut side down, and pork to grill and cook, covered, until both are well marked, about 3 minutes. Flip and continue to grill, covered, until peaches are well marked on second side, about 3 more minutes; transfer peaches to a cutting board, leaving pork on grill.
4. Brush pork with mustard mixture and grill 1 minute, then continue brushing and flipping every minute until chops register 140 degrees, 2 to 4 more minutes. Transfer to cutting board with peaches and let rest 5 minutes. Slice each peach half into two wedges.
5. Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and the water into reserved dressing mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add arugula and onion and toss until evenly coated, then divide salad, pork, and peaches among four plates.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2020