1. Preheat the grill. Start preparing the salad. Rub the tuna steaks with oil, then coat with the rub on both sides. Set aside.
2. Prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together and set it aside. Alternatively, combine in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to blend.
3. Continue preparing the salad. Grease grill with oil or cooking spray and place tuna onto the hot grill. Grill tuna until slightly browned at the edges, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
4. While the tuna cooks, divide the greens, mangoes, cucumber, and bell pepper among 4 plates. Alternatively, arrange on a platter to be served family style.
5. Using a very sharp knife, cut the tuna in 1/2-inch-thick slices. Divide the slices among the plates. Spoon a generous 2 Tbsp. dressing over each salad. Garnish with almonds and chives. Alternatively, the salad can be served family-style on a large serving platter with dressing in a container on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014