1. Place a rack in lower-middle of oven and heat to 450 degrees.
2. Arrange chicken on one side of a foil-lined baking sheet. Coat with 1 teaspoon oil, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons maple-sage seasoning, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add onion wedges to opposite side of baking sheet, drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon oil, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake until onions are lightly browned and thickest part of chicken registers 165 degrees, 10 to 15 minutes. Let chicken rest 5 minutes, then slice into 1/2"-thick pieces.
4. Meanwhile, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a medium skillet until shimmering. Add quinoa and cook, stirring frequently, until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
5. Whisk remaining 3 teaspoons oil, the mustard, water, vinegar, and remaining 1 teaspoon maple-sage seasoning in a large bowl until combined; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add kale and toss until evenly coated. Divide kale among four plates, then top evenly with chicken, onion wedges, apple, crispy quinoa, and goat cheese.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, December 2019