1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute with the water. Add the chicken.
3. Pulse oats and wheat germ together in a food processor until there are no whole pieces of oats left.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together oat mixture, seasonings, and oil, being sure to evenly distribute oil.
5. Toss chicken with herb mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet and bake, turning once, until one of the larger pieces is white in the center when cut open (15-20 minutes).