1. Place the beans in a bowl with the olive oil and lemon juice. With a potato masher or fork, mash into a coarse mixture (this is not a purie).
2. Add the garlic, mint, basil, feta cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine. Check for seasoning and add more salt or pepper, if desired.
3. Serve in a bowl at room temperature with baguette slices, crackers, or sliced cucumber. (Baguettes, crackers, or cucumbers not included in nutritional analysis)
4. For a more elegant presentation, spread on baguette or cucumber slices and garnish each with a parsley leaf.
5. Keep any remaining dip in a sealed container, refrigerated, for up to three days.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2006