1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. Place squash on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss well. Bake until squash is nearly tender, about 15 minutes for delicata and 30 to 35 minutes for hardier varieties like butternut and acorn, flipping halfway through.
3. Meanwhile, combine chipotles, adobo sauce, honey, lime juice, remaining 4 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a food processer. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds; set aside.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven, flip wedges again, and brush tops and sides with glaze. Continue to bake until squash is fully tender and glaze is browned and bubbling, about 10 more minutes.
5. Transfer wedges to a platter and sprinkle with toasted pepitas and pomegranate seeds before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2021