1. Lay pineapple on its side. With a sharp knife, cut a slice off the top and bottom. Stand pineapple up on end and remove the peel, cutting in long slices from top to bot- tom. Trim any remaining “eyes" and place the pineapple back on its side. Cut cross- wise into 8 slices; set aside.
2. Cut bananas in half lengthwise, leaving in the peel; set aside.
3. Brush grill with oil and preheat to high.
4. Place honey, lime juice, and cinnamon in a small bowl and microwave on high for 15 seconds to melt the honey. Whisk well to blend ingredients.
5. Brush the pineapple slices with glaze on both sides and place on the grill. Place the banana halves on the grill, peel side down, and brush bananas with glaze. Grill all the fruit 2 minutes. Brush fruit with more glaze, turn over, and grill an- other 2 minutes. Transfer fruit to a large cutting board.
6. Cut each pineapple slice into quarters. Cut the core from each quarter slice and set aside. Remove and discard banana peels and cut bananas in half crosswise. Place 2 banana pieces in each of 8 bowls. Arrange 4 quarters of grilled pineapple in each bowl, overlapping the bananas. Top fruit with 2 small scoops of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle remaining glaze over the ice cream. If desired, warm the chocolate topping and drizzle 1 Tbsp. over each serving, then top with whipped cream and a cherry.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2011