1. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons mustard, 1 teaspoon oil, and the garlic. Arrange salmon on one half of prepared baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper, then brush tops and sides with mustard mixture.
3. Combine squash and 2 teaspoons oil on empty half of baking sheet and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to oven and bake until salmon is cooked through and squash is tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Switch to broil setting and continue to cook until salmon is browned in spots, about 2 more minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and remaining 2 teaspoons mustard in a medium bowl. Add beans, bell pepper, and cucumber and toss gently to combine; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. To serve, divide salmon and squash among plates, then spoon bean salad evenly over squash.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020