1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a small cast-iron frying pan in the oven to heat.
2. Whisk two egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. Separately, mix the remaining egg white, flour, salt, honey and vanilla. Whisk in the warmed milk.
4. Gently in fold the beaten egg whites, using a metal spoon.
5. Heat the oil in the pan. Pour the batter in and cook on the stovetop until the edges begin to set.
6. Gently sprinkle the fruit over the pancakes and place in the heated oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, until puffy and lightly browned.