1. Combine all ingredients except ribs in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk until honey dissolves, about 1 minute.
2. Reserve 1 cup vinegar mixture, strain out solids, and set aside. Divide ribs into 4 large lidded containers or oven bags and top with remaining vinegar mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
3. Heat oven to 300 degrees. Remove ribs from vinegar mixture and wrap each rack in foil to form a packet. Transfer ribs, meat-side up, to two rimmed baking sheets and bake until ribs are tender, about 3 hours. Open a corner of each packet and carefully pour 1 cup juices into a liquid measuring cup. Skim fat from reserved juices.
4. Heat grill to medium-high, then clean and oil grates. Mix reserved 1 cup juices with 1/2 cup reserved vinegar mixture. Place 2 rib racks on grill and cook until lightly charred, brushing with sauce mixture occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Transfer ribs to a serving platter and tent with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining racks and sauce mixture and serve with remaining 1/2 cup reserved vinegar mixture.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2017