1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray. In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, and half and half and puree until very smooth. Alternately, combine ingredients in a large bowl and blend with an immersion blender or electric mixer (will be less smooth)
2. Add 4 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese, garlic, scallions, mustard, pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the Italian cheese. Pulse 8 to 10 times just to incorporate ingredients. If not using a food processor, stir to combine.
3. Add artichokes and spinach and pulse 8 to 10 times until all ingredients are combined and texture is chunky. Do not puree. Alternately, stir to combine.
4. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Top with remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan and 1 Tbsp. Italian blend cheese and sprinkle with paprika. (Dip may be made up to a day in advance up to this point and refrigerated, covered, for later baking.)
5. Bake until slightly bubbly around the edges and cheese on top is melted and golden, about 25 minutes. Serve hot, with baked pita chips, bagel chips, and fresh vegetables for dipping.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013