1. Wrap tofu in several paper towels to soak up any excess water; let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Replace paper towels if soaked.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and toasted sesame oil. Set aside.
3. Make the hot and sour sauce. Whisk together Roasted Red Pepper Jelly, red wine vinegar, lime zest, lime juice, and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside.
4. Cut tofu into thin slices, about 1/4 inch. Then cut slices into rectangles, about 1 inch by 2 inches.
5. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil to a large nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
6. Set half the tofu slices into the oil and cook until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn tofu slices and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned on both sides. Transfer tofu slices to a plate. Repeat with remaining tofu. Drizzle soy/sesame mixture over tofu slices. Set aside.
7. Add remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil to the pan. Add onion, garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms. Cook and stir until onions just start to soften, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add water, broccoli, and yellow pepper. Stir once and cover pan with a lid or sheet of foil; reduce heat to medium and let broccoli steam in pan for 4 to 5 minutes, until bright green and fork tender. Uncover pan and add hot and sour sauce, cook and stir to combine and heat through.
8. Return tofu to pan and stir to coat with sauce. Divide stir-fry among four shallow bowls and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2007