1. To make dressing, whisk lemon juice, honey, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, and pepper in a small bowl until honey dissolves. Whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add couscous and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring frequently, until couscous is mostly golden brown, about 5 minutes.
3. Add water and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until water is absorbed and couscous is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons dressing; fluff mixture with a fork and transfer to a large serving platter. Let couscous cool at least 5 minutes before stirring in cucumbers and half of both the scallions and herbs.
4. Heat grill to medium-high, then clean and oil grates. Toss peppers and halloumi planks in a large bowl with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until coated. Grill peppers until softened and grill marks appear, flipping once, about 5 minutes per side. Grill halloumi until well-marked on both sides, flipping once, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Return peppers to large bowl. Cut halloumi into 3/4" pieces and add to bowl along with 2 tablespoons dressing; toss to coat and arrange over platter of couscous. Top with remaining half of scallions and herbs, drizzle with remaining dressing, and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2019