Note: The dough needs to be at room temperature when handling. Be sure to remove it from the fridge at least 1 hour before rolling.
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spray a large round pizza pan or a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Lightly coat pizza dough with 1/2 Tbsp. of the olive oil and gently stretch to fit the pan; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Neufchatel, garlic, and scallions.
4. In another small bowl, toss panko with remaining 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Set aside.
5. Spread marinara sauce over the pizza dough, including the edges. Sprinkle the surface with 3/4 cup shredded cheese, then top with jalape?os and green chilies.
6. Dollop the Neufchatel mixture over the pizza in heaping teaspoons. Sprinkle the pizza with the remaining shredded cheese.
7. Dust the outside edge of the pizza with panko crumbs. If any crumbs remain, sprinkle over the rest of the pizza.
8. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly. Let rest 1 minute, then slice and serve.
By Courtney Aronson Sparks
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2011