Grill the Steaks:
1. In a large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over steaks. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium to high heat.
3. Remove steaks; discard marinade.
4. Grill steaks to preferred doneness. Let steaks rest.
Create the Blue Cheese Topping:
1. In a food processor or blender, puree 1 Tbsp. garlic with the banana pepper juice & basil.
2. In a bowl whisk together the pepper/basil juice, creme fraiche, and blue cheese. Fold in the roasted peppers & banana peppers.
Grill the Ciabatta Rolls:
1. Split the 4 ciabatta rolls and rub lightly with 1/2 Tbsp. garlic and 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
2. Lightly grill the bread, a couple minutes on each side.
Combine the Ingredients:
1. In a large bowl, combine the red onion and parsley.
2. Slice the steaks against the grain in 1/4" strips.
3. Plate the steaks and drizzle with olive oil, black pepper, and a little salt. Top with the chunky blue cheese topping.
4. Serve with grilled ciabatta rolls on the side.