1. Rub tuna all over with oil. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When very hot, spray with cooking spray and add tuna. Cook for 5 minutes, until golden, and turn. Cook until desired doneness, about 2 more minutes for medium. Transfer tuna to a plate.
2. While tuna cooks, prepare the slaw. Combine the lettuce, cabbage, and scallions in a large bowl. Toss well with the dressing and set aside.
3. Add marinade and jelly to the skillet used to cook the tuna. Mix to combine and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from the heat.
4. Using a very sharp knife, cut the tuna in 1/2-inch-thick slices. Add the slices to the skillet. Gently toss the tuna in the sauce so that it is evenly coated. Transfer the tuna to a plate. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 45 seconds.
5. Assemble the tacos. On each tortilla, layer about 1/3 cup slaw, 1 Tbsp. kimchi, and a few thin slices of tuna. Alternatively, set all the fillings out on the table and let diners assemble their own tacos.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014