1. Prepare tomato-chicken sauce: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Chicken Breast cut into 1-inch chunks and sauti until lightly browned and cooked completely.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauti with cooked chicken until liquid evaporates.
3. Add chopped into bite-size tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, water, basil, oregano, hot pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and sugar. Simmer sauce 1 hour on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. While sauce simmers, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions for al dente. Once noodles are cooked, place pot in sink and run cold water into pot until water, noodles, and pot are cold.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread a couple spoonfuls of sauce (no meat chunks) on bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan (preferably glass) and layer as follows: 3 noodles, 1/3 of sauce, 1/3 of Fresh Baby Spinach, 1/3 of feta, 6 slices of provolone, 1/3 of mozzarella, 3 to 5 sliced olives. Repeat for a second layer. For the third, final layer, also repeat, except use only 3 slices of provolone; tear these in half.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, until sauce is bubbling and cheese begins to brown. Let rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007