1. In a medium bowl, combine shrimp and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, toss until evenly coated, and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 2 to 4 minutes. Add spinach and continue to cook, stirring to break up clumps, until moisture has evaporated, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in riced cauliflower and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is softened, about 5 minutes. Fold in 2 tablespoons feta, then transfer mixture to a platter and cover to keep warm; wipe out skillet.
4. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Working in batches if necessary, add shrimp in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
5. Top cauliflower rice with cooked shrimp, then sprinkle with dill and remaining feta. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020