1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Have ready a 9- or 10-inch deep-dish pie pan. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp. of the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic and sautee until chicken is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tsp. vegetable oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots, parsnips, and celery and cook over medium heat until vegetables begin to soften, about 8 to 12 minutes. Add peas, onions, and parsley. Stir in reserved chicken and reduce heat to low.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and flour until smooth, then stir in broth, onion powder, nutmeg, pepper, and mustard powder. Stir this liquid into chicken mixture. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce to low to maintain a simmer until vegetables are slightly tender and filling is thick and bubbly, about 9 to 11 minutes. Pour filling into pie pan. Set aside.
4. On a large flat surface, remove one phyllo sheet. With a pastry brush, dot sheet lightly with olive oil. Top with another sheet of phyllo and repeat process with remaining sheets.
5. Place phyllo crust on top of chicken pie filling and roll edge to fit. Brush top with remaining olive oil. Bake until golden brown and bubbly around edge, about 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014