1. In a large pot, bring 1 gallon water to a boil over high heat. When water boils, sprinkle in 4 tsp. salt, then add linguine. Stir pasta well and cook 11 minutes, stirring once or twice, until just tender, or al dente.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook about 2 minutes, stirring. Add salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
3. Add wine and 1/4 cup of the parsley. Increase heat to medium high. Let simmer for 10 minutes, or until wine is reduced by half.
4. Add clams to sauce, stir well, and return mixture to a simmer. Cook uncovered for 4 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and return it to pasta pot. Pour clams and sauce over pasta. Toss well. Add remaining parsley and Parmesan. Toss again and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2008