1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Crush pecans until they are smaller, but not finely ground. Place in a medium bowl and mix with cornflake crumbs. Set aside.
3. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Pound each half flat with a mallet andsprinkle with salt.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from heat and whisk in 2 Tbsp. of the mustard. Dip chicken in mustard mixture and then coat heavily with pecan mixture.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown 3 minutes per side, then transfer to a baking pan. Discard oil from skillet. Discard any loose pecans that are burned; spoon the rest over chicken. Bake chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Add yogurt to skillet with heat off, scraping any bits into the yogurt. Whisk in remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard.
7. To serve, divide rice among 4 plates. Place chicken and steamed broccoli on plate next to rice. Drizzle yogurt-mustard sauce over the chicken. Serve immediately.
Source: Fresh Magazine March, April 2010