1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together stir-fry sauce, honey, mustard, vinegar, canola oil, curry powder, ginger, and garlic powder. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let chicken marinate in sauce for 15 minutes.
3. Place chicken breasts in prepared pan and cover with marinade. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
4. While chicken bakes, prepare the pasta. In a large pot, bring a gallon of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 Tbsp. salt, stir, and add the penne. Cook until al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
5. When chicken is done, transfer it to a plate and tent with foil to keepwarm. Either place the baking pan on the stove or pour the sauce into a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat to thicken slightly, about 4 minutes. Stir frequently.
6. In a large skillet, heat dipping oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach and saute just until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. If you prefer more spinach, add to taste. Remove from heat, add the drained pasta, and mix with spinach.
7. To serve, transfer pasta to a serving plate. Cut each chicken breast in half and place on top of pasta. Pour remaining thickened sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
Source: Fresh Magazine March, April 2010