1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine water and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring until butter melts. Stir in flour all at once, and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture forms a smooth ball of dough, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat. Transfer dough to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. The eggs should be well incorporated and the dough smooth.
4. Scooping the dough by large spoonfuls, form a log about 14 inches long down the length of the baking sheet. Bake until light golden and slightly puffed, about 40 minutes. Let pastry cool completely before filling.
5. To make the filling, combine pudding mix, cream, and 1 cup of the milk in amedium bowl. Beat on medium speed until the mixture reaches a custard-like consistency, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
6. To make the chocolate glaze, sift together the cocoa powder and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons milk and stir well. Frosting should be thin and pourable; if the frosting seems toothick, add more milk 1/2 teaspoon at a time, just until it reaches a pourable consistency.
7. To assemble, slice the cooled pastry in half lengthwise, cutting the top from the bottom. Fill the bottom half with the pudding mixture and replace the top half. Drizzle with chocolate glaze. Serve at once, or refrigerate to serve chilled. Cut in slices to serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2011