1. Heat grill to high. While grill is heating, prepare the vegetables. Trim ends of eggplant. Cut crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick rounds. Wipe mushrooms with paper towel. Snap off stem and use a spoon to scrape out dark gills. Trim ends of zucchini or yellow squash. Slice on a sharp diagonal into ovals about 1/4 inch thick. Brush both sides of each of the prepped vegetables with olive oil and season with salt.
2. Place whole peppers on grate, cover, and cook, turning every 4 to 8 minutes until skins are blackened. Place peppers in a paper bag to cool. Peel skins and remove stems and seeds. Slice flesh into strips and transfer to a serving plate.
3. While peppers cool, cook the rest of the veggies. Place eggplant and zucchini or yellow squash slices on grate, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side until well marked. Transfer to serving plate.
4. Place mushrooms, stem side up, on grate. Grill until well browned and liquid has pooled in cap, about 6 to 8 minutes. Flip mushrooms, grill until thin and drier, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a work surface and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and place on the plate. (Mushrooms may be grilled at the same time as the other vegetables.)
5. While veggies are grilling, prepare the vinaigrette. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar and shallots. Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk in mustard and honey. Slowly drizzle oil into the bowl while continuing to whisk. Stir in oregano.
6. Drizzle vinaigrette over the vegetables on the serving plate. Sprinkle goat cheese on top of the vegetables. If desired, garnish with oregano sprigs. Serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2015