1. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tsp. of the oil, honey, vinegar, garlic, paprika, pep- per flakes, and salt. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, rub, and scallions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. When ready to cook the chicken, heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade, and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Tent to keep warm.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the avocado, tomatoes, and lime juice.
5. Split each roll in half and remove some of the bread from each half; reserve for another use (see sidebar on page 22). Toast the split halves. Heat refried beans in microwave for 1 minute on high and stir.
6. Assemble sandwiches. Spread the bottom of each roll with a quarter of the warmed refried beans and top with cheese. Spread top halves of the rolls with yogurt dressing. Place chicken on top of the beans on each sandwich, then top with tomato-avocado mix. Place top halves of rolls on top of the avocado mix, press down to flatten slightly, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2011