1. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 tsp. of the oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until partially cooked. Remove shrimp from pan to a plate and set aside.
2. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to same skillet. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry over medium-high heat for 4 minutes, until softened. Add red and green bell peppers; stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
3. Add oregano, cumin, cinnamon, and chipotle chilies to skillet and stir for 1 minute. Sprinkle flour over mixture and stir for 30 seconds, until well incorporated.
4. Stir in broth, tomatoes, and salt and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Add beans and bring back to a simmer. Return shrimp to skillet and heat until cooked through, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. While shrimp cook, warm tortillas in microwave, covered with a damp cloth, for 1 minute. Serve stir-fry in a large serving bowl with warm corn tortillas on a plate on the side. In small bowls, place shredded cheese, along with sour cream and cilantro, if using.
Notes: Be sure the tails have been removed from the shrimp. Low-fat sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro are optional garnishes.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2009