1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with vegetable cooking spray, using a paper towel to make sure pan is evenly greased. Dust with 1 Tbsp. of the cocoa, making sure surface is covered.
2. Sift remaining 3?4 cup cocoa, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cayenne into a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as necessary, about 3 minutes. Stir in the melted chocolate. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix in the vanilla.
4. With mixer on low, add a third of the flour mixture, mixing just until incorpo- rated. Mix in half the yogurt, then a second third of the flour, the remaining yogurt, and the remaining flour. Mix just until incorporated after each addition, then pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading with a spatula to even the surface.
5. Bake 55 to 65 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool the cake on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the pan, and invert onto a wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Transfer to serving plate.
6. Prepare the garnish. In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon. Sift over the cake. Serve at room temperature with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2011