1. Grease a baking sheet and set aside. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; gradually whisk in cornmeal and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Cover and cook, stirring every 10 minutes, until tender and creamy, about 30 minutes.
2. Scoop polenta onto prepared baking sheet and form into a 9 x 12" rectangle; cover and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Place a rack in uppermost part of oven and heat broiler. Cut a 12" square of foil and combine eggplant and water in center; tightly seal to form a packet.
3. Coat polenta crust evenly with 2 teaspoons oil and the garlic, then season with salt and pepper. Place packet next to crust on baking sheet and broil 10 minutes. Remove packet and continue to broil crust until edges are crisp and surface is lightly browned, about 5 more minutes.
4. Combine ricotta, lemon zest, and 2 teaspoons oil in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper; spread evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2" border. Toss cooked eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper and scatter over ricotta.
5. Broil tart until vegetables are tender and lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Top with arugula, then cut into slices and serve with lemon wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020