1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and egg yolks. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt chocolate and butter together over very low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat when melted and stir until smooth.
4. Add flour and confectioners' sugar to chocolate mixture and blend with a wooden spoon. Add reserved egg mixture and stir until smooth. Add espresso powder and coffee extract and blend. Batter will be thick.
5. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake until edges are set, but center is still soft, about 8 minutes. Do not overcook -,- this is what gives these cakes the molten center. Run a knife around the edges of each muffin cup and use a teaspoon to lift out and place on dessert plates. Serve immediately. If desired, garnish with confectioners' sugar or whipped cream and chocolate espresso beans.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014