1. Bring 2 1/2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat in a large pot. While broth heats, peel sweet potato and cut into 1/3-inch dice. Add to broth along with onions and cook, uncovered, until sweet potato is just barely tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
2. While sweet potato cooks, in a medium saucepan, bring remaining 1 1/2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, stir in couscous, and cover. Set aside.
3. Add orange juice, flour, tomatoes, tomato paste, chickpeas, honey, cinnamon, curry powder, pepper, salt, and vinegar to the sweet potatoes. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook another 10 minutes. Stir occasionally, making sure the ingredients don't stick to the bottom.
4. Cut apricots in half. Add to the pot along with chicken. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Add orange zest.
5. To serve, fluff reserved couscous with a fork and divide among 6 shallow bowls. Top with stew and garnish with almonds.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013